Muah ha ha- to all those who doubted me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alykitcat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I finally did it...I made it both in AND out of the water on a shore dive without falling:dork2:...and yes i know the waves weren't THAT big but i am still VERY proud of myself...and no i wasn't alone Sam, Rick and Kevin were all there and saw me. :D:D:D

AHEM... This girl gotta get some kudos at least! They should have known you'd turn out entry/exit pro sometime soon! You were once a little crab and now you are one Big Bad Beach Crab!
*gulps*

AHEM... This girl gotta get some kudos at least! They should have known you'd turn out entry/exit pro sometime soon! You were once a little crab and now you are one Big Bad Beach Crab!
*gulps*

I don't know if she is a Big Bad Beach Crab! She is smaller then me :D Oh and she got lucky this time, wont be the same next time. J/k with ya Congrats on the entry/exit

Hmm... With everyone's shock that you did enter and exit all alright... It seems everyone is saying that they should pick you up with a crane and drop you in the water... when you are done, they pick you up out of the water and drop you off on shore. Hmm... Isn't that an idea? No, wait... Erika says you are smaller than her... Maybe we can have a seagull do the work a crane would do? HeHeH!

Hmm... With everyone's shock that you did enter and exit all alright... It seems everyone is saying that they should pick you up with a crane and drop you in the water... when you are done, they pick you up out of the water and drop you off on shore. Hmm... Isn't that an idea? No, wait... Erika says you are smaller than her... Maybe we can have a seagull do the work a crane would do? HeHeH!

:rofl3:

Congrats Aly, now keep doing it. The only way to get good at it is practice! If there's big surf learn how to get through it by using your senses. It usually requires much more then just looking at the water and guessing at which is the opportune time. Keep up the good work!

Billy

For whomever invents a cheap movible crane that could do that for me...I would be forever greatful

Back
Top Bottom