Multi-Manufacturer Tray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

huntster

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,

Would anybody be interested in a tray that has tripod legs, slots for L&M battery pods, space for a NiteRider battery, and holes for mounting lighthead arms ? Or some variation ?

I've assembled a rig consisting of an Amphibico housing, a pair of L&M lights above the housing and NiteRider lights below, holds all 3 batteries, and has tripod legs.

What pulls it all together is the tray and I'm ready to lay out the next rev. - a few positional adjustments, a little smaller, and a little lighter, etc.

Anybody been down this path before ? Anybody have a desire to have one ?

I'd be interested in a tray that could be attached to a tripod for sure. It sounds like a good idea as there is no tripod support whatsoever for many housings. Only thing is how would you make the 'tray' adapatable enough to fit multiple housings and set ups? It would be a long long road to go down to make them for each individual set up.

Cheers, Simon

Hey Simon,

Thanks for responding. I'd like to show you a pic of the current version but I'm over my picture limit on SCUBABoard and havent' had any luck finding the instructions to delete a few of my older pix. Anybody know how to do this ?

Huntster

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom