Multiple Scubapro Items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROMO DIVER

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am getting all new gear and need to get rid of my current stuff. All of this gear is a year old or less. MSRP is in parenthesis.

MK25/S600 Reg -- $400 ($682)

Classic Plus -- $500 (with AIR2 $882)

Galileo Sol -- $1100 ($1980)

Twin Jet Fins -- $100 ($179)

Everflex Suit -- $150 ($313)

Molded Boot -- $50 ($78)

Dive n Roll -- $200 ($358)

SmartCom -- $450 ($900)

The BC is a large and the wetsuit is an XL. The boot is a Large. As you can see these prices are pretty close to 50% of retail. Pictures are available upon request.

I will try to post pics today. I am new to SB so it might take a little while to work out the kinks. As for the S600, are you asking about it without the first stage or separately from the rest of the equipment? As for the first and second stage, I would like to keep them together. However, everything else is available separately.

What is the thickness of the wetsuit? Is it 5mm? 7mm?

If he just wants the S600, I would be willing to take the MK25 first stage. Shoot me a PM if you want to work out a deal. Thanks.

Edit: Did you buy new from an authorized scubapro retailer?

The suit is 3mm. Everything was bought from an authorized SP dealer and as far as I am aware never registered.

Last edited:
Mk25 first stage has been sold.

S600 Second Stage available for $200

Back
Top Bottom