My Bonaire Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm not going to write a book, we had a GREAT time! :D

I've uploaded some more pics and some videos, I'll let them do the report!

http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/3665

Spotted Eagle Ray at Margate

Sea Turtle on Bari Reef

The Wilma Hooker with some large Tarpin if you keep watching

Monte's Divi Tree Reef

Hands Off Reef

The infamous Iguana Attack :D

I pulled another Urchin spine out of my knee last night, heck I'm ready to go back!

Great pictures and video! Looks like a perfect trip!

Did you take the video with you Sony camera?

Great pictures and video! Looks like a perfect trip!

Did you take the video with you Sony camera?

Yep, the el-cheapo Sony. I'm wishing I plunked out some cash for the filter now.

I checked the local photo shop there and I could not find a filter to fit my unit.

Great pics and video. I couldn't have done better myself..well maybe ! :wink:

You will find that a wide angle lens will go a long ways too. It helps compensate for the water making everything look bigger. I found this out with my video. It looks like you about ran into the turtle but you were probably 4-5' away.

BTW, you STILL suck! :wink:

Yep, the el-cheapo Sony. I'm wishing I plunked out some cash for the filter now.

I checked the local photo shop there and I could not find a filter to fit my unit.

Very cool! Even without the filter they look great to me.

Thanks all! I think the fish eye wide angle lens with filter will be down the road.

The way the economy is turning, a new camera and housing will not be in the budget anytime soon......

The entire first days photos and videos were total trash, it took me a couple of days to tweak all the settings to get some half way decent shots. After all, I'm used to green water muck diving, not the blue clear water diving! :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom