My first Sidemount Kit, piecing it together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not even close. You can get the equivalent from DGX for about 1/4 the price. (Though the personalized options probably do deserve a premium)

Though the personalized options probably do deserve a premium)

What are these personalized options, I couldn't understand what was personalized there.

What are these personalized options, I couldn't understand what was personalized there.
Ir looked like you could get up to 7 characters embroidered on the tag for the hose keepers, plus custom color choices. Not worth it to me, but maybe to someone. the non-custom choices just looked stupid expensive.

Ir looked like you could get up to 7 characters embroidered on the tag for the hose keepers, plus custom color choices. Not worth it to me, but maybe to someone. the non-custom choices just looked stupid expensive.

I see, thank you.

Not worth it to me at all.

I see, thank you.

Not worth it to me at all.
You dive what you want and I will dive what I want. I will also support those companies that I believe in and have great customer service by giving them my money even if it is a bit more expensive than something you can find elsewhere.

As for the same kit from DGX, yes, you can get it from them but I know the hose retainers do not last as long as the ones I am diving from D'Luxe.

We all have choices to make in our gear selection and where we spend our money and the more options we know about, the better choices we can make.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom