My little dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the report. Heading down last weekend in May staying and diving with OF. Would like to learn more about shore diving the east end. We have Sat afternoon open and would consider a east/north side shore dive after lunch. I did not know we could rent tanks at OF. Good to know. We are only down for a weekend diving Sat and Sun AM with OF. Was planning on heading to Turtle Reef once out of the airport on Friday. Sat PM open and was thinking of maybe Eden Rock, no cruise ships scheduled to come in. Sun PM we have a 1 tank on the KW.
Shore Diving. Feel free to PM me for more info. Enjoy!

Thanks again. I hadn't seen the section on Shore Diving on the OF website. This may change our plans. I learned a lot from your report. Glad you had a nice trip.

releck97,

Great report. Looking forward to seeing the full one on CAG.

I agree about Eden Rock. I just did Devil's Grotto for the first time, too. I did really enjoy it, but it does pale in comparison to some of the less-dived sites. I'll use your shore-dive reviews to plan some of ours this coming week.

Cheers

releck97,

I agree about Eden Rock. I just did Devil's Grotto for the first time, too. I did really enjoy it, but it does pale in comparison to some of the less-dived sites. I'll use your shore-dive reviews to plan some of ours this coming week.

Cheers
Have a great trip!

releck97,

Cheers

Eden Rock/Devil's Grotto may not be the strongest sites here but if you're going to do them then May is the month when they should be carpeted in silversides. Also silversides at Maggie's Maze & Ironshore Gardens in EEnd which are also shore diveable. OF will be able to tell you if the silversides are there yet.

Speaking of which, we're planning another trip for the last week of July for about 10 days. I cannot wait to get back. I love cayman.
DSCF0122.jpg
Awesome crew at DNS Diving Grand Cayman DNS Diving Grand Cayman | Premiere Diving in Grand Cayman Dusty, Chase, Jorge, Dean and Rachel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom