My Mongolian wreck diving photos made it into Scuba Diver Australasia! Woot!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we'll just have to wait and see what else comes out - hopefully a channel will pick up the documentry that Steffan Schulz has put together. I'll fish out a few more photos tomorrow...

Thanks - yep, that’s Mrs Tassie. It's this months copy (Issue 4): dont know if its still on the stands.

It’s amazing how the MOF's gaze on with envy at the NMOF 'technology': maybe I should start a Padi Speciality NMOF Diver course one day?

Yes it still is in the stands! I read this article in Borders last night actually when I was flipping through diving mags :) Didn't realise it was you Tassie, congrats! The pics were great, now I want to go dive in Mongolia :)

Now that looks like a trip I would love to take. I am in awe of the clarity of the water. That is great. I especially like the picture of the lifeboat. Great job and the submission to the magazine is well deserved from the looks of it.

we'll just have to wait and see what else comes out - hopefully a channel will pick up the documentry that Steffan Schulz has put together. I'll fish out a few more photos tomorrow...

Please let us know how this comes along. Peter is involved in a few projects we're working on too. I'll drop you a PM.

Cheers,

X

Beautiful photos! Didn't know they were taken by non-dslr...
We watched the expedition movie at a free sceening organised by SDAA in Sep, very interesting! Very beautiful landscape n lake...

Wow...in the beginning of my camera search, I looked at the different cameras to death and then listened to both you and Larry, I was and still am so tickled pink by my SP350. Such great shots you took!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom