My results are in...and Many Thanks for my Scubaboard Friends!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaangel

Reaction score
I am sorry that I have not been posting since my biopsy last Wed. But, I did not have the results back until today.
Thanks to God and all the prayers my results were benign. That is such a wonderful thing to hear.

I did have a bit of a scare Friday, when the Dr. office called and did not leave a message. By the time I got to call his office they were closed for the weekend. I had a very long and difficult weekend of waiting. His nurse called me at work this morning to give me the good news.

I am not 100% out of the woods, as he removed 12 microcalcifications and 30 tissue samples. He has implanted a marker that identifies the area, and it will be monitored for any further suspicious problems. I will have to have another mammogram in 6 months as follow up.

I do know that the power of prayer is an awesome thing and I feel that having so many friends offerring up prayer helped. Thank you and Thank God!

Okay, now when can I go diving?

I am happy to hear that your scary part is almost done. Now, listen to those doctors so that you can yourself back into the water where a diver belongs!:D

That's such great news!

congrats seangel, that's great news!

Awesome! I'm glad to hear it seaangle.

Keep your chin up and hit the waves! :)

Great to hear and good luck !

I someone going though the same process with a buddy of mine (Luisefe) this is very difficult and I understand the anxiety and the worries this type of news generate.

Regards,

Guillermo

Back
Top Bottom