My son just called and he made Staff Sgt!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats! And thank you to your son!

Proud Marine Mom,
Shirley

Hi Jim, congratulations to you and your son, and I hope he comes back safely.

My son is at Offut in Nebraska. Test scores came out on Wednesday. He made it!:D He'll graduate Airman Leadership school on Sept 18 and when the paperwork is all done forget what he called it something about "lines" he'll get his 4th stripe. Then he;s off to Bragg in Nov. for joint training with the Army and then off to Balad in Iraq:shakehead:. I thought he was going to Qatar but no. But he will be back in the RJ instead of the Guardrail.:cool2: I am very proud of him. Airborne Linguist in Mandarin Chinese and now becoming a Tactical Sensor Operator on top of that. Not sure what it is but he can call in the F16's to inflict mass casualties and that is real cool!

Small world. That's the base my daughter is stationed at right now. Shes a staff sssrt and and nco. She's a mean cokiee even with her mom. I'm so proud of her.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom