MY weekend...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i refuse to answer that Chip because im too dammed think to figure out what you saying!

hmmmmmm - ZEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, please explain this to me

almitywife:
i refuse to answer that Chip because im too dammed think to figure out what you saying!

hmmmmmm - ZEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, please explain this to me
come on, it's simple almity - does he dislike him or not?

ive decided i wont even attempt because you are being very very cheeky young man!

i think i might have an idea if i say it very very quickly but then again, i could be very wrong

eyebrow

Mike Veitch:
Ahhh Neets you are missing one of the greatest photos of our times.... this is Chip104....
Thank Boljakool for his fine Photoshop work!! :D
My goodness...luckily it's a small image...

Chip - Mike is being cheeky! Why don't you wind him up and change your avatar to something Mikey like :wink: whatever that is...cause Mike I don't know who you are?

greatwolf:
Hey Neets and Zee, since both of you are cat lovers, did you see the link that I posted on the non-diving stuff thread? It's for cat lovers...:D
No...I will look...ta...

May see you at Bear Island sunday to promote the 20000 steps under the sea walkathon...what time are you all there? Sorry everyone to take over this post

well if you posted a phot of you in that tiny tiny bikini i saw you in on the weekend im sure you would be forgiven Neets!

Back
Top Bottom