NACD Instructor standards violation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to say I find using invectives such as "Fraulein Lawyer" and "Fraulein Fuhrer" to be puerile and counter productive. There's simply no reason to devolve the discussion into a rec.scuba mind set. You're upset: we get it. You don't like her: we get that too! There's simply no excuse to casually insult another human being in this manner.

Godwin's law.

It's been more than three weeks since I filed the report(s) and according to the web site, Larry Green has not been suspended yet.
Also I've not heard back from the NACD lawyer.

Chances are that these dishonorable people are not treating the allegations as they should.

"The Board finds that this complaint levied against Larry Green was malicious and retaliatory and unsupported by the evidence. Accordingly, all charges against Larry Green are dismissed, and stricken and Mr. Green is hereby wholly exonerated"

Personally, I like the style of using Larry and Mr. in the same sentence -- super awesome laywer stuff.

PLEASE GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY

"The Board finds that this complaint levied against Larry Green was malicious and retaliatory and unsupported by the evidence. Accordingly, all charges against Larry Green are dismissed, and stricken and Mr. Green is hereby wholly exonerated"

Personally, I like the style of using Larry and Mr. in the same sentence -- super awesome laywer stuff.

PLEASE GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY
I hope you forgot the sarcasm tag, if not then that pretty much sums up nacd failures...

Daru

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

How did they determine the complaint was malicious and retaliatory?

I did not see the complaint. I have no idea what it entailed. I was not part of any investigation. I am, however, pretty sure I know the intent, since it was all but spelled out when it was submitted.

As a non-NACD member not involved in any way in any of these events, I can still read the threads here and on CDF. Anyone can. This is not exactly a secret meeting.

Because they couldn't call it blasphemous.

Now, old lady -- you have one last chance. Confess the heinous sin of heresy, reject the works of the ungodly -- *two* last chances. And you shall be free -- *three* last chances. You have three last chances, the nature of which I have divulged in my previous utterance.

I did not see the complaint. I have no idea what it entailed. I was not part of any investigation. I am, however, pretty sure I know the intent, since it was all but spelled out when it was submitted.

As a non-NACD member not involved in any way in any of these events, I can still read the threads here and on CDF. Anyone can. This is not exactly a secret meeting.

So who exactly filed the complaint against Rob, and what was their motivation?

The motivation of the complainant should be irrelevant when dealing with accusations of safety and training violations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom