naked scuba diving

who is more liky to dive naked

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well that's reassuring, so what was the take on him from those who know him?

posting PM's or forwarding is encouraged, highly encouraged . . .

If they're having nude diving there now, shouldn't it be called Full Moon Bay, Hondurass?

:mooner:

I'll reserve any opinions on the original poster. As far as the poll question, I don't know if men or women would be more likely to dive nude. I do know the one and only time in my life that I ended up on a nude beach, way back when I was 16 years old and my friend convinced me we needed to climb down the cliff from Torrey Pines down to Black's Beach in La Jolla, the only nude people we saw were one elderly couple (just what a 16 year old wants to see... a naked woman sixty years older than him) and a couple of guys throwing a Frisbee. None of the "beautiful people" that popular media always portray as running around in the altogether on nude beaches.

As for me, I have 9 of the 12 risk factors for skin cancer. Every six months I visit the dermatologist, and almost always get a few spots frozen, and sometimes carved, out of my skin. Diving nude might be fun, but the prospect of needing a lesion frozen or carved off my genitals removes any appeal of forsaking the rashguard.

Hoomi, I have reported your post for causing me to cringe out loud. . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom