naked scuba diving

who is more liky to dive naked

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

for your info i work threw a dive shop that can my instructor know one of the men in your list so keep you smart ass remarks to your self thanks that all i said then i got this

My Name is Darren Rice and i represent Scuba West Dive Shop in Hudson the forum member named Scuba Dew otherwise known as derick wilson has made references in previous posts that he is linked with Scuba West, I am here to deny that claim He has nothing to do with the shop other than being a customer, and if he continues to claim otherwise he will be getting a letter from our lawyer. On a personal note based on information i have read in his posts I would keep well away from this guy, he sounds like an accident waiting to happen, most of the sites he claims to take people to are restricted for divers with the appropriate training.

One more time, is English your first language?

OK guys, you can all BACK OFF of my man Doo now. I found a picture and it is him posing with a satisfied customer.

ScoobyDoo.jpg

Oh wait, you did say SCOOBY DOO right?

Actually that one seemed to go alot like the Hospital Hole thread...:rofl3:

This guy scares the hell out me... I just know it's going to my turn at bat when we have to go do a recovery of one of his 'clients'.

OK guys, you can all BACK OFF of my man Doo now. I found a picture and it is him posing with a satisfied customer.

ScoobyDoo.jpg

Oh wait, you did say SCOOBY DOO right?

is he on the left or right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom