Naked Surprise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NEWS FLASH-It's now a trend, TV has picked it up. How I Met Your Mother just had previews of the naked surprise.

Trench coats are the new fashion statement

I was just going to post the same thing.

The guy calls it "shock and ahhhh" or surprise with a little pity. :rofl3:

Yup

great airport pick up outfit, I have several.

Why do guys think that's a turn-on for women? Sure, they'd love it if WE do it, but women aren't wired the same as men.

Because that's exactly what guys want to see YOU do. So there are always the dumber ones who can't comprehend the differences (psychologically) between the sexes. Then there are the guys that trully go for the 1%. They will take 99 slaps to find one that goes for it.

Because that's exactly what guys want to see YOU do. So there are always the dumber ones who can't comprehend the differences (psychologically) between the sexes. Then there are the guys that trully go for the 1%. They will take 99 slaps to find one that goes for it.

Wow....that's really pathetic! Sounds like those guys are pretty hard up, and definitely not looking for a long term relationship. I'm sure glad I'm not young anymore and going through the dating scene with wanna-be studs. Guess I'm just an old-fashioned girl that likes to be wooed first. The naked surprise can be fun after the relationship is firmly established. Heck, I might even pull it if I got the guy drunk enough....:rofl3:

NEWS FLASH-It's now a trend, TV has picked it up. How I Met Your Mother just had previews of the naked surprise.

Trench coats are the new fashion statement

:rofl3: I read this thread yesterday and then saw that show last night! That's some coincidence!

BTW: I don't think I'll try it.:no:

:rofl3: I read this thread yesterday and then saw that show last night! That's some coincidence!

BTW: I don't think I'll try it.:no:

yes I'm wondering about the coincidence myself in the thread and the show :confused:
I thinking kicking him out without the clothes is great! and love where she put the cell :rofl3:

yes I'm wondering about the coincidence myself in the thread and the show :confused:

:) Coincidence it is. Dunno about the show, but from the reviews I've just read, I'm sorry I missed it.

Really, the issue here is one of respect. Too often the male is trying to trick the female into the sack. Do you really want to be with someone that would THAT stupid to fall for such a gimmick?

At least once. . .

I used to be a security guard at a mall that had a hotel attached to it. I was working 3p-midnight one day and had noticed a male customer staring at me as I was walking my rounds. Near the end of my shift I made a trip through the lobby of the hotel, he was sitting there and he spoke to me so I stopped to talk for a moment since I hate to be rude. He asks me to sit with him and he's telling me he's in town on business yada yada yada. After a couple minutes he asks if I would answer an unusual question--sure why not. He produces his privates and asks if he's normal size. (Never ask me a question unless you want an honest answer :wink: ) I manage to pretend this was the most normal thing in the world and answered his question. We continued to talk and he starts stroking himself. I'm having no luck finding a way to get away from this weirdo...my best friend is a cop in that town and on duty--I'm really wanting to make a phone call but can't come up with a polite way to to get away from this guy. I'm trying to remain professional since I'm on duty but have ZERO authority to do anything. The guy tells me he wants me to make sure nobody messes with his car, I tell him I'm leaving in a few minutes. He puts himself away and says he wants to show me where his car is. We walk toward the end of the hall and he points through the door, I say "OK, I'll watch it but I have to go now." We turn back toward the lobby and he unlocks a room halfway down the hall and tries to pull me in. I tell him to let me go and he says "You know you want to see me naked." I said, "I already have." and twist free of his grip then walk away. Luckily he doesn't follow. It was time for me to clock out and go home so I don't bother telling my cop friend until the next day. He said "You should have CALLED me, I'd have busted that weenie wagger!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom