Name change

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tlawler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I changed my handle back to my name.

Oh yeah, I'm still in Port Charlotte. Never made it to Vegas. Long story short...a company had given me a (what I thought was) carved in stone formal job offer, and we had been planning the move for over a month. Out of the blue, they rescinded the offer and placed a hiring freeze until things turn around economically. It's a nationwide company, but the fact that Las Vegas earned the coveted title of most abandoned city probably didn't help.

I know it's not my fault, but I feel a little foolish that I even talked about it before it happened. I think I jinxed it:shakehead:

So if you'll excuse me now, I have a few bridges to extinguish:dork2:

T

Hey Guy,

I didn't know you were leaving but, I'm glad you're back!

Hey Guy,

I didn't know you were leaving but, I'm glad you're back!

Hey Dana, how have you been?
I didn't really make too big of a deal about it. Other than a post on here saying I was leaving, I didn't tell too many people. I was actually getting ready to head down to pick up my uhaul truck when they called me to say the deal was off. Glad I didn't leave a deposit for the truck reservation.

I'm glad I'm back too:D We'll have to go hit Venice in the yaks soon.

T

You betcha!! As soon as the water warms up!!!:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom