Napolean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bacchus

Reaction score
I'm starting to go through withdrawl. Somebody get me underwater quick. I just finished a book about Napolean and this is all I could think of!
fce90dff.jpg

i'm going diving tomorrow - hope to see the lil' general. saw one last week but it was at the end of the dive - didn't get to spend enough time introducing myself :D

where was the pic taken ?

lanun once bubbled...
i'm going diving tomorrow - hope to see the lil' general. saw one last week but it was at the end of the dive - didn't get to spend enough time introducing myself :D

where was the pic taken ?

Taken in Rangiroa FP earlier this month. This guy followed us for most of the dive.

cool. didn't see the wrasse on my dive saturday - but the folks who descended earlier did. turned out we were dropped right on top of where the fish was. dang. saw some juvie marlins, though. oh, and i left the camera in my bag. oh well.

You're still one up on me. Never been with Marlin. By the way where in Malaysia are you? My wife and I are planning next years trips and maybe you could help me with a couple of questions. We were going to Sipidan this year, but cancelled when the political situation for the US became less than favorable over there. Maybe in 2003 will make it back to that part of the world.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom