Narc'd for the first time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't completely understand your point on that one. I dive wrecks deeper than 80' quite regularly. Are you saying wreck diving is different than recreational diving?

We're getting away from the topic in the OP here. I don't want to take-over the thread with a discussion of diving deep wrecks (possibly with doubles and with penetration) versus Basic Recreational Diving (often with single 80s).

Here's my point and why I ended up posting it.

DiveBee faced what she thought might have been N2 narcing. (One poster suggested she might actually have been dealing with CO2 retention -that post makes some sense to me.) One post suggested that DiveBee might want to reconsider continuing with her DM training.

My point is that anyone can narc. Recreational divers can enjoy the aquatic world at shallow depths. There is a lot of great stuff to see at 80' and shallower. In my post I encouraged DiveBee to continue with her dive training.

Just my opinion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom