Nat Geo Maya Underworld documentary DECEMBER 3rd 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just checked here in Canada (Calgary), and it is NOT scheduled for airing here yet.

I don't know when it airs in Canada yet :cross: Same thing for anyone in the UK. Hopefully there it will be available online at some point.

For anyone it the US it airs TONIGHT on Nat Geo @ 10pm est.

Attachments

• MU dec 3rd.jpg
    MU dec 3rd.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 190
Missed it, but set DVR for 1800 hrs 12/10/12.

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

Incredible footage! I really enjoyed it.

Just heard on the radio that the mayan calendar didn't account for the leap year (?), so technically the world has ended already.........regardless.....PVR so I can watch it when I get back from Mexico.

My understanding is the Mayan calendar was more accurate than ours and didn't need a leap year.....apocalypse still on!! Mwahahaha!!

My suck ass cable company -COMCAST -doesn't include that channel with the package I have. But I can get soap operas, religious crap, game shows, and lifetime - tv for gullible idiots. Oh and ESPN as if I'd ever watch that. Along with mtv and vh1. Idiot box is right for my area. Would love to pick my channels.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

My suck ass cable company -COMCAST -doesn't include that channel with the package I have. But I can get soap operas, religious crap, game shows, and lifetime - tv for gullible idiots. Oh and ESPN as if I'd ever watch that. Along with mtv and vh1. Idiot box is right for my area. Would love to pick my channels.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Satellite :idk:

Becky - I loved the footage and the diving scenes were awesome. Unfortunately, I cannot say much good about the subject matter and the host. A bit sensationalistic for a NatGeo documentary Hopefully you will have a chance to show some of the "cut" footage at a KDA meeting!

Nice! What camcorder & housing were you using?

The repelling definitely add to the adventure.

I wonder if the children were escaping to a better place instead of being sacraficed?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom