NAUI Japan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carl P

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone know where NAUI Japan disappeared to? / Why they disappeared?

Now I am confused. Did they come back, or did they nevr dissapear?

Didn't you get all the info you needed from that helpful link:huh:

Yeah, the question still remains. Try contacting Kim who is active in this forum. He can put you in touch with Course director Frederick Claro who will have some insights in English about your question.

NAUI Japan still have 2000+ instructors, 1500+ shops, and 500+ affiliations. What is the issue? As far as I know they are, just like globally, coming back even stronger gaining market share. Perhaps their website here was down for a few hours but NAUI isn't down... I am PADI/IANTD but have many colleagues in NAUI here and they are as active as anyone else.

I think that TJO has already given you the links to NAUI Japan. If you want to contact a NAUI Course Director with specific questions about NAUI in Japan, as Jagfish said, maybe Frederick Claro can help you. His email is: fredclaro@yahoo.co.uk. Be a little patient as it normally takes a couple of days for him to answer. He operates in Kumamoto which seems to be a big NAUI location. All the dive shops in that area seem to be NAUi - I haven't seen a PADI shop around there (although they probably do exist somewhere! eyebrow )

Kim, thanks for that. I must have been mstaken, but a few weeks ago, I remember that the NAUI Japan web site was down, and the reference / link from NAUI.com had gone, so I assumed NAUI Japan had gone. I must have been wrong. Have already exchanged emails with Frederick regarding my particular enquiry.
C.

NAUI still strong in market maybe you got a wrong information...

Carl P:
Kim, thanks for that. I must have been mstaken, but a few weeks ago, I remember that the NAUI Japan web site was down, and the reference / link from NAUI.com had gone, so I assumed NAUI Japan had gone. I must have been wrong. Have already exchanged emails with Frederick regarding my particular enquiry.
C.

Our website was also down for some days... but we are still finning ;-)

Carl, I couldn't view the outline of your Guide book. Could you send me it by email? We are publishing two books this summer and I am interested to see what you are working with.

thomas@jue.jp

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom