Closed Nauticam NA-D7000 Plus Extras

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcgowman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Purchased new in 2011. Never flooded.

Diligently maintained with last full overhaul completed in May 2018 by Reef Photo.
Includes:
· Two 1" Nauticam strobe mounting balls
· Two main housing o-rings.
· Original documentation & hex key set.

Aside from some normal wear on the handles, the housing is in very good condition. Selling due to upgrade. Additional pictures available upon request.

In case anyone needs the specs from the Nauticam site, here they are:

Specifications

· Depth Rating: 100m
· Dimensions (with handles mounted): 326mm x 171mm x 126mm (12.8in x 6.7in x 5in)
· Weight: 2.55kg (5.6lb.)

Standard Features

· Patented Locking Port Release Lever
· Sensitive Two Stage Shutter Release Lever
· Optical Strobe Connectors
· Rubberized Ergonomic Grips
· Customizable Accessory Port (allowing use of optional Nikonos, S6, or Ikelite Strobe Connectors, Hydrophone, Video Out, or Remote Control Connectors)
· Embossed Control Function Labels
· Quick Release Camera Mounting Shoe
· Lens Release Button
· Four Strobe & Accessory Base Mounting Locations
· Complete Access to All Key Camera Controls
· .66x Optical Pickup Finder (Enhanced 180 deg Viewfinder with External Diopter Adjustment Optional)

Price: $1200 USD. Shipping to US only.

Bump. Price reduced: $999 Shipping included, US only.

This is a great housing that was recently serviced.

Could be interested in adding the camera for additional cost if that helps make the deal. Camera has roughly 7100 shutter activations.

One final bump before it goes to eBay. $600 plus shipping charges.

Thanks.

I had a D7000 with an Aquatica housing that I used underwater as well as on films and television productions through the years. (The underwater housing was a good camera sound blimp on set for the 7000.) A few years ago, I sold both to a cave diving buddy for I believe 1,000.00. I was happy they were going to get some use again and they had certainly paid for themselves many times over during the years I used them professionally.
I hope you get a good price. It's tough though with older cameras and related housings, despite what we paid for them new.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom