For Sale Nauticam NA-D800 Housing, Dome and Body (UK)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whittle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Nikon D800 body. 36 megapixel. Condition is used so it is not cosmetically perfect but it works perfectly. The shutter count will be confirmed. The internal flash works but does not pop up on its own, it needs a hand. The sensor needs cleaning. Photographed with a lens and a grip that are not included in the sale. (The lens(es) is/are available separately)

Nautical NA-D800 case works perfectly. The internal leak alarm works well. the handles are worn and the rubbers are falling, but there is nothing to stop the functionality or even comfort in hand. Two Nikonos electrical bulkhead connectors and corresponding internal wiring. An optical fibre connecter. If you are using double fiber optic strobes, there is literally no problem you just need a double fiber optic cable. I was thinking of replacing one of the bulkhead connectors with a vacuum leak sensor.

Replacement sets of o-rings and main housing gasket (expensive $$$)

8" Nauticam Acrylic Dome. It has a very small central scratch that will probably be polished, it doesn't effect the autofocus. I will try to upload a photo if I can find a macro lens The dome has no more than 30 dives and it cost $ 750

Both covers corresponding to the house and the dome.

I also have a Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye or a Sigma 15mm Fisheye. I'll upload photos of both. I also have a sigma 35mm f1.4 art. Prices for the lenses we can talk about

Currently in Mexico, can ship from here or from the UK after the 17th
Postage at buyers cost (and risk)

£2750 for the Housing, Body and dome

Screen-Shot-2019-04-30-at-17-21-58.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-30-at-17-22-05.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-30-at-17-22-12.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-30-at-17-22-42.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-30-at-17-22-51.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-30-at-17-23-01.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-30-at-17-23-08.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back