Nauticam NA-D800 w/ Vacuum Leak Detector and D800 Body

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tienuts

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Selling my D800 setup so I can upgrade to a new system.

For sale is a Nauticam NA-D800 housing with Nauticam Vacuum check and leak detection system. Housing has been well cared for, and is in great shape. It has been rinsed and soaked after every dive. Never flooded. Comes with original box and spares.

D800 body come with spare battery, charger, USB cable and original box and manuals. This body has just been inspected and the sensor professionally cleaned by Nikon USA. In great shape. I'll post some better photos of both of them next week.

Asking $2400 for the housing, $1600 for the body, or $3,800 for both. If you buy it, and it's not to your satisfaction, send it back for a full refund.

Located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I will ship worldwide for the cost of shipping. PayPal, credit cards accepted, buyer pays transaction fees.

Please email me at tony@addhelium.com if interested.

IMG_3849.jpgIMG_3850.jpgIMG_3851.jpgIMG_3852.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom