Navarre Beach, buddy needed Sun. or Mon.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noladiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been reading lots of good things on this board about diving Navarre beach. Im headed down for a wedding on Saturday. Going to possibly try an squeeze in a few dives. I can dive Sunday or Monday. Anyone interested?

We are going to check this site out tommorrow and see how conditions are. If things are good I might just be interested in going back out on Sunday.

Keep in touch. I have never been to this site and I really want to check it out. Is it preferable to dive this site during a specific tide?

Diving it with an incoming tide is the best as its brings in more clear water and improved visibility.

I may be up to a dive Sunday or Monday as well based on how the dives go today. PM me and we can set something up. I live in Navarre so I can be there at a moments notice.

I never heard from you. I sat in my Dive gear at Navarre Beach all day Monday waiting for you.......Well, not really, I did make it into the water Monday, and it is was a total washout......No Viz at all. Sorry I missed you though!

Aw wait. I read the posts from the other thread that was going for that weekend and yall went to Vortex. I just assumed it was a no go. We spent the day at the dog beach in p'cola then went to McGuires. Sorry about being a flake!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom