Navy SEAL training with dual hose regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquadoc68, I bet you're an EXCELLENT diver because of all of that training though. In absolutely no way did I come close to that on my civilian cert but I instructor did her fair share of ripping off my mask, loosening my tank strap, practice out of air emergencies, and several other things above and beyond what is required for BOW cert. I'm thankful for that as I believe there is no substitute for quality.

Aquadoc68,

I have a couple of buddies that have been through the combat diver's course. They have told me some training stories that make my hair stand up, just thinking about it. After all you guys have gone through, do you have buddies that totally give up diving after they get out? The two guys that I know that were on SF dive teams and the one S.E.A.L I know, no longer dive......they have no urge to dive at all. Just curious...

Kenny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom