NDR - Paris Texas Slideshow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IslandFrog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Here is a link to an interesting slideshow on Paris Texas from a National Geographic photographer (Bob Krist).

Bob Krist Photography

I didn't see any mention of the Paris Tunnels though. :D

You may need to click on the play button for the slideshow to start.

Great show! What a coincidence to see it on the board today. I ran into Firefyter (sp) at Scubatoys just yesterday (he's from Paris, Texas) and my wife and I were discussing exactly where that was and what might be there...we love road trips!
Hey Brad...when we gonna get underwater again?

Great Show!! It's made even better by our very own Timeliner appearing in it. Look for him centerstage with :30 seconds left in the slideshow :mooner::mooner:

Well, I'll be! That IS Frank! Thanks for pointing that out, Thomas--I would have missed it.

Gotta love it!!

I was wondering if Timeliner had made an appearance! Thanks for pointing that out to us.

Hey Bill, if you were down this way, you should have given me a call! I am ready to get wet whenever you are.

<////><

I was wondering what the guy was doing there that night at the Bluegrass place taking pictures.....

Now I know :D Thanks !

That IS one fine lookin' banjo picker!

That IS one fine lookin' banjo picker!

ceptin he aint pickin no banjo :D:lotsalove: (lessen you're meanin that old man that aint Frank)

Frank, I know you are a man of many talents. I knew you were a watchmaker, scuba diver, tall tale spinner and a banjo picker --- but I had no idea you were also a photography model!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom