Nearest laundry to El Cantil?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubawife

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We'll be in Cozumel 12 days then heading to the mainland for another 7. Trying to keep the bags light so I think I'll have to do some laundry. I'd rather do it myself then drop it off and have things come back smelling like scented detergent or shrunk. Can anyone tell me where the closest laundromat is to El Cantil? I don't recall if there's a laundromat in the Chedraui mall or just a drop-off cleaners.

Or, if you've used a drop-off laundry and were happy with the condition of your clothes, who did you use and how much was it?

SW-----there is a laundry within easy walking distance on 11th just behind the new Mega......I've used that place for ages.......washers take about 30 minutes unlike some in town that take over an hour. I always time it and be back since I like to be the one touching my clothes and not risking anything being dropped on the floor, etc etc.......dryers are 10 minutes..........Betsy

Thanks Betsy. That sounds perfect.

It's located in the stairwell of the South Tower on the lobby floor.
Well that's even better! Pay machines or free?

I'll make sure to ask about that when we check in. Walking over from the north building to the south is even more convenient then the location Betsy mentioned.

There is potentially another option for doing laundry.

We own El Cantil 6C - Sur and many of our rentors request the maid to do the laundry for them.

We provide for a maid for each day of the rental so there is no additional cost for the maid. The cost for the maid to do the laundry is pretty reasonable and you don't have to spend your "valuable" vacation time doing laundry.

Enjoy.

Morris

Back
Top Bottom