Need a buddy on Saturday, 1/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fuggler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
220 dives (all wet), I have a car, I'm coming from Daly City

Message me if you're down to dive as early as 8 on Saturday.

I would actually love to, but I have a birthday party to attend. Some other time though!

I dove with fuggler on Saturday. Vis was actually about 20ft+ on the metridium side when we got in the water about 10am. It actually got better as we were coming back in. After that, fuggler had to leave, but I met up with the Greater Bay Area Scuba Divers meetup group and did a 2nd dive with them about 2pm. Viz was actually better, probably 30-35ft, hardly any large particulates in the water column except for zooplankton which for me gives me more chances at taking more photos. There were these small jellies in the water at this point. Their bells were about 1 inch long, completely transparent, no colors except for a ring of black spots where the tentacles met the bell. I was able to get a few photos. We reached a spot in the metridium field that was pretty amazing and you could see the anemones to in all directions up to the viz limit. It was probably the best spot I've found in my dives to the metridiums so far. We decided to surface near this spot so we could see where it was in terms of surface landmarks and it ended up being almost directly out from the Hidden Beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom