Need a good monitor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mdmbike to scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys need some help! Im looking for a new monitor for my Mac pro. I've looked at the apple 20' just not sure on that one. Anybody use HP monitors? any good? Thanks Mark:D

I'm using dual 20" cinema displays. I bought these about 4 years ago and they're still in perfect working order. Personally I think apple makes some of the best displays on the market. If I were going to do it again I'd do dual 23" screens, I'm a big believer in lots of real estate. They've dropped significantly in price too when I bought mine they were $1K each!

Best of luck,

Billy
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks guys, Ya, Im leaning more to Apple but after the cost of the computer thought I could save a little money guess not. I love the screen on the Imac I had so I guess Its time to break done and get one. Mark

Apple is definitely the way to go. I have a couple of their monitors, both 20 and 23". Also have the Samsung and Dell 24" Monitors. Although a tad more, the Apple 23 is hands down the best way to go.

The 20" works well, but its not HD.

H20 Mike, Can you see a big difference in color correction between the to Apples, 20,23? Thanks for any help ......Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom