Need Buddy for Local N.E. TX Trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue_Heaven

Registered
Reaction score
So I FINALLY got my cert -- and damn proud of it after what I went through to get it. I am wanting to practice bouyancy skills sometime every weekend in area lakes. Ill go to Perky (near Marshall), Athens, or Terrell. Just need someone fun to go with.
I got my bc this past Thursday... tee hee... so proud of it.... just can't wait to try it out. Oh yeah... and if you could be patient... that would be good too. Had a rough first experience thats left me a bit timid... giggle. Tell ya the whole story later. I just wanna dive for now.

Stacy:wink:

If it is dive buddies in TX you are looking for you have come to the right place. I am sure they will all be stopping by this thread soon. When they do you need to get hooked up with the TSDT (Texas Swamp Diving Team.) They are all good folk that do alot of diving in TX. Good luck and if you are ever in Kentucky let me know and I will go diving with you.

Chad

I'd be willing to meet you out in Terrell as my schedule allows. But several key bits of gear are in for service and we'll have to wait until it gets back.

However, Campana is not too far from you. Nor are several other Dallas Divers (Jimbo and CavernQT)

Let us know you're schedule and we'll see if we can't accomodate you.

--Mike

Lemme think ........... I'm off every other Friday and every weekend. Just call me by 7 in the am and I'm there. In fact, if you are off one day and I'm not... I might be willing to play hooky from work. I just have to make sure if I do that I don't get hurt that day since I work in my doctor's office.... giggle. How would I explain that!!! giggle.

This being Easter and all, and having worked days and nights all week, I don't think I'll be bringing any gear home this weekend... BUT just drop a note and I'll be sure to load it up any weekend after. BTW, I would really like to check out Perky, that being a power plant lake, was the water any warmer?

tony

Back
Top Bottom