Need Dive Buddy - Curacao 9/3 - 9/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

polyester1970

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'll be going to Curacao from Sept 3 - 12 and am looking for a dive buddy. My wife is coming along, but she doesn't dive.

I'll be staying at the Lodge Kura Hulanda, west side of Curacao, but will have a car and can probably get to most places.

Hi Poly,
I'll throw in our info. Some divers call, some don't, but we literally live less than a half mile from the Lodge. Ocean Encounters West is adjacent to the Lodge and has a few great boat dives. We recommend Watamula and Redhio but every site has something special to see. The house reef, Alice In Wonderland is our favorite shore dive. The Dive Bus goes to a number of sites on both end of the island. You can drive and meet them. They have a few dives where your wife could enjoy the beach while you dive (Knip, Jeremi, Lagun - great for her to snorkel, Porto Marie, Daibooi and the Tugboat - Eastside but great snorkeling). Email me if you'd like our notes we have for our guests on the West End. Directions are from our house but close enough to figure out.
Sunshine
Westpunt 864-0005
curacaosunshine@gmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom