Need dive buddy for 7/25-7/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I had to go and get sick buddy. I blame my wife I was forced to care for her last weekend and it was what got me!! :wink:

I'm a newb diver (I'm happy to see my dive count in the teens now), but if people are interested in setting up dives that wouldn't kill me (e.g. not Monastery) this weekend I could be fairly easily persuaded to fill up the tanks and drive down for a day. :wink:

Double points if it involves the Metridiums, since I like the breakwater and I haven't had the chance to check them out yet. :D

I'm a newb diver (I'm happy to see my dive count in the teens now), but if people are interested in setting up dives that wouldn't kill me (e.g. not Monastery) this weekend I could be fairly easily persuaded to fill up the tanks and drive down for a day. :wink:

Double points if it involves the Metridiums, since I like the breakwater and I haven't had the chance to check them out yet. :D

There should be a group of us assembling Sat morning, possibly at McAbee. Keep an eye on our posts, as there will be more on this Friday aft. We're newb-friendly.

There should be a group of us assembling Sat morning, possibly at McAbee. Keep an eye on our posts, as there will be more on this Friday aft. We're newb-friendly.

Excellent! I was wanting to dive either the Metridiums at Breakwater or at MacAbee again this Saturday. I think I will join in too!

:D

There is a 'meetup.com' dive group getting together at 9am tomorrow (26-Jul) at Breakwater for 2 dives. If you would like to dive with us, you are welcome to join us. The group comprises a range of skill levels, newb's are welcome to join in. Last time we met a gal, Jennifer, from New Hampshire who was visiting for the day and looking for a dive buddy; it worked out great.

We'll probably do 1 dive along the coast guard pier and another one to the matridium fields.

Look for a black stadium blanket with ALAMEDA in yellow letters and introduce yourself.

You can get additional information here: scuba.meetup.com/140/

Assuming I wake up in time to get down there by 9:00, I'm definitely interested in meeting up with you guys. Are people planning on setting up on the big grassy area, the picnic tables, or gearing up out of their trunks?

Wow... Great responces. Thank you to everyone that has sent me a PM to set up a dive times. I'll keep an eye out for the blanket tomorrow. Other then that I should be all set up for diving this weekend.

Thanks again everyone! :D

Back
Top Bottom