Need Diving Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drlp01

New
Reaction score
I want to dive Gini Springs on Tuesday April 1st (I have a hard time with weekends) and need a partner. I have basic and nitrox training. Anyone interest please email me or suggest where to post.

thanks

normally, I prefer to dive on m, t, th, or F (one not all) rather than Sat or Sun. however I have non diving guests until the 2nd. keep in touch and contact me next time you need a partner.

Recently moved down here from the frozen north. DM certified. I can get out during the week with a day or two's notice. Would love to get diving as much as possible now that I'm here.

Steve C.

Recently moved down here from the frozen north. DM certified. I can get out during the week with a day or two's notice. Would love to get diving as much as possible now that I'm here.

Steve C.

Hello and welcome to (currently no so..) sunny Florida! :rofl3:
I believe C. Fl is the best kept secrete in the diving world, 3 hrs. in any direction provides a unique dive experience. :coffee:
I just dove Paradise Springs Thursday and might be able to squeeze in a close dive this week, definitely next week.:D
do you have a preference? Also the Lake Mary Dive Club meets Monday night @ 6 PM @ Gander Mountain. They are perhaps the most active dive club in C. FL.

No preference. Let me know when and where. Would love to do some "local" diving.

Steve C.

How about this Thursday at Blue Springs State Park in Orange City? We can meet at the gate at 8:30 am?

The gate opens at 8 am but I need to meet about 12:30 pm, if that works for you. there is sometimes a line to get in to dive. The max depth is 60' fresh h2o VERY IMPORTANT... NO LIGHTS OR KNIVES. There is a post where a couple of guys from UCF got arrested and charged a $150 fine for bringing lights into the springs.

I'm a NITROX diver but will be on air for the dives.

Driving Directions

Take exit 114 off Interstate 4 and follow the signs. Go south on 17/92 to Orange City, about 2.5 miles. Make a right onto West French Avenue.

28.95227334800, -81.33365962350 - Google Maps

Cool. I will plan on seeing you there. My cell is 407-902-4947. I'll be in a red and gold Ford Freestar.

Steve C.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom