Need help finding a Gear Bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robpiat

Registered
Reaction score
I am having trouble figuring how large/what type of bag to get. For now I would like a bag for 2 sets of mask/snorkel/fins and misc accessories. I generally pack this bag and the gear in a checked plain suitcase. Any reccomendations?

robpiat:
I am having trouble figuring how large/what type of bag to get. For now I would like a bag for 2 sets of mask/snorkel/fins and misc accessories. I generally pack this bag and the gear in a checked plain suitcase. Any reccomendations?

Larry at scubatoys.com has a great rolling Akona bag for $139.50. I got mine about week or two ago & am very pleased with it. Nice & roomy, all kinds of straps & pockets, and it comes with a reg bag.

http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?product_id=AKB144

I swear by these guys, and don't buy gear anywhere else. Always straight-up and honest to a fault.

i got one of the triple l bags, it took two stes of masks, fins boots, plus one bc, one wetsuit, one set of regs and computer (these two in the removable portion for carry on) 2 lights, no problem at all..

I got one of the TUSA Bags that Larry at Scubatoys sells for less than $100 can fit plenty of gear and it's not a huge bag like the Akona (not that the Akona is bad, love their bags). Zip out liner for easy cleaning, sturdy handle and wheels, really neat bag.

I second the rolling akona bag from scuba toys... I've traveled alot with two sets of gear in it and had no problems

Hey Ken, here's a good one for you. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom