Need help getting Atomic Aquatics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverkristi

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I need help!

I had Lasik surgery 2 months ago and need a new mask. I've decided on this:

Atomic Aquatics new Atomic-Vision ULTRACLEAR line of professional dive masks. I want the black one that is frameless.

My tiny LDS doen't carry the line, and scubatoys can't sell it via internet OR phone. Does anyone have a LDS that they could get it from for me, or that might be on our way down for this trip? I'm happy to promptly send the cashola via check or paypal.

Goin to the NC coast the week of Easter, and need to do this quickly. Leaving here 4-12.

My LDS carries Atomic. I'd have to call to ask if they are stocking that model and if not how quickly can one be obtained.

kristi hager:
I need help!

I had Lasik surgery 2 months ago and need a new mask. I've decided on this:

Atomic Aquatics new Atomic-Vision ULTRACLEAR line of professional dive masks. I want the black one that is frameless.

My tiny LDS doen't carry the line, and scubatoys can't sell it via internet OR phone. Does anyone have a LDS that they could get it from for me, or that might be on our way down for this trip? I'm happy to promptly send the cashola via check or paypal.

Goin to the NC coast the week of Easter, and need to do this quickly. Leaving here 4-12.

Green_Manelishi:
My LDS carries Atomic. I'd have to call to ask if they are stocking that model and if not how quickly can one be obtained.

Got one
Scubapolly hooked me up with one.

I love this board!

Thanks so much for your help!

Go on the Atomic website, and get their corp. #. Give them a call, and explain your situation. They'll authorize the closest dealer to sell to you by mail. I just did this with them for another Atomic item. Had my item in 4 working days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom