Need Help On My Assignment - P.S. Charter to Simi-Deep Wrecks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NWGratefulDiver:
Then do the Diamond Knot ... Porthole and Bandito both make trips up there. In fact, let me know if that's what you decide to do. I'll put some mix in my doubles and join you ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Absolutely! :D

There's always Lake Washington. Porthole is familiar with those as well.

You dont need to charter a boat to dive the Diamond Knot, just a boat with GPS/depth sounder and a spare anchor

JUMBO

jumbo:
You dont need to charter a boat to dive the Diamond Knot, just a boat with GPS/depth sounder and a spare anchor

JUMBO
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

I might know a fellow who would take us for a free lunch! :D

GPS is: N 48° 10.298' W 123° 42.576'

Rick-

I have a feeling that I may be able to find some luch supplies that I could barter for boat fare! Name the date and Ill be there.

Have you been on the knot yet, its a real trip the one trip I made was fabulous but the vis was about 20 feet, Ive been looking forward to getting another chance

The one thing I forgot if you put your boat in near the ship you need a truck with 4 wheel drive. the boat ramp is a little bit rustic.

JUMBO

Back
Top Bottom