Need help planning a trip to the Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Strange that in this thread there is only a passing mention of Tiger Beach trips from Freeport/Grand Bahama. From photos and videos that I've seen it seems like it would be the best shark diving experience in the Bahamas? Or is there something I'm missing?

i just went to Nassau, Bahamas a few weeks ago and stayed on Paradise Island. My parents and I (i'm only 21) stayed in the comfort suites right outside of Atlantis. We had full access to Atlantis without the Atlantis price. I dove with Stuart Cove's dive shop and did the shark adventure. I recommend them, I had a fun time and they made the trip that much better. They take your picture during the feeding and the photographers really know when to get that perfect picture for you. I can get you more information if you would like some, as my mom did all of the planning. She does a lot of the points for flights and hotel stays.
The only issue with Stuart Coves while staying at the Atlantis is the 60+ minutes on the bus to and from the dive shop, stopping every 5 inutes at every hotel along the way. Bahama Divers is right at the base of the bridge onto Paradise Island.

The only issue with Stuart Coves while staying at the Atlantis is the 60+ minutes on the bus to and from the dive shop, stopping every 5 inutes at every hotel along the way. Bahama Divers is right at the base of the bridge onto Paradise Island.
I actually enjoyed it I was one of the last later stops but you do get to see a lot of the outskirts of the island on the trip over.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom