Need help with FL Keys Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The can of worms is officially opened!

Opinions and suggestions are certainly welcomed and encouraged there, but please don't let your personal experiences or observations become "facts' in your eyes. There are so many variables to consider. Thank you.

Opinions and suggestions are certainly welcomed and encouraged there, but please don't let your personal experiences or observations become "facts' in your eyes. There are so many variables to consider. Thank you.

so how the hell do recognize that my "past personal experences or observations" have become facts in my eyes and may have not have led to unbiased opionions and or suggestions? have we met somewhere or are you phsyic? facts(primarily her dive expierence and that of buddies and also her thoughts of DM guided dives) were clearly defined by texaskaren68 in her original post, and by the way, thats a fact,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Whew..I'll excuse myself from this thread! Maybe I'll see you in Key Largo in three weeks!

Whew..I'll excuse myself from this thread! Maybe I'll see you in Key Largo in three weeks!

no excuse needed! keep on posting, those are the ideals that make this board interesting and informative! maybe we will meet on or under the water sometime,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Maybe we will, although we are headquartered in Pennsylvania, we have a location in Key Largo, and dive there every month of the year. We enjoy the nice shallow reefs, the wrecks, and the 200 ft plus technical dives. All good stuff indeed. Come out and play with us in some of our underwater funhouses there!

Reefman, not sure what your schedule looks like, but I am coming down to the Keys in a couple of weeks. Here is what we'll be doing there for the next two weeks: diving Jupiter on Friday May 20th, bringing some instructor candidates to the PADI Instructor Exam that night, teaching a Dive Propulsion Vehicle course in Key West Community College on Saturday, diving the Vandenberg and working at the Wreck Racing League event there that weekend on board the Spree, then coming up to work with the Coral Restoration Foundation on some of our Key Largo sites from Monday to Thursday, welcoming a big group down on Thursday to dive the weekend with Amoray Dive Resort, doing checkout dives, along with the Spiegel and Duane, then teaching a tech program and diving the Northern Lights, Queen of Nassau, USS Curb and USS Wilkes Barre Monday thru Wednesday. How's that for a busy two weeks?

Got time somewhere in there to meet for a beer and a burger at the Paradise Pub or a game of pool at Sharkey's? Better yet, want to come diving with us?

:popcorn:

Wow, step away for a bit and look what happens :D

We're pretty much set for diving, with Scuba Do and Conch Republic. We won't be diving at all from Key West because I'm flying home at 6am the next day.

I'm looking forward to this trip - my first dives that don't involve having to perform some sort of "skill". :bounce3:

Don't want to hi-jack, but I'll be down in Marathon Key May 28th-June 5th. Only dove there one week before and wondering if yall know some good dives. This wiill be my girlfriends first dives outside of Vortex Springs so need to look out for her.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom