Need help with Scubapro Galileo Luna Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well not everyone has taken theirs back. I still have mine AND I read the manual. I think it is a good feature, I can turn the computer and air on and not worry about battery life. My safety checks before I get wet are plenty to turn it back on.

This is a terrible software flaw, everyone that has bought one has brought it back saying it is broken or hates this feature.
I have the computer and have not taken it back nor hated the feature. I did, however, read the manual.

When turning on the air I make sure the computer is on and check the pressure. Why would you need to check the pressure again?

I have been using a Galileo Sol for almost 6 years now, and I absolutely love it. I have almost 1000 dives on it and it has been flawless. What I find most amazing is that the wrist unit will go for about 400 hours of operation off a single battery. The transmitter batter battery lasts even longer, and the reason it is able to do this is that it shuts off when there is no change in pressure. It has become an almost automatic reaction to me to take a breath off the 2nd stage when I want to get the wrist unit to synch up to the tank pressure and give me a display.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom