Need info for flyer to promote pumpkin dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit

Floppy Ear Mod
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK, I'm making a flyer to put up by our dive locker to promote the pumpkin dive. Here's what I have so far:

Date: October 26, 2002 (Saturday)
Time: 1:00pm

Cost: (help me out here)

Bring: Pumpkin, dive knife or pumpkin carving tools, scuba equipment (no air available on site), something heavy to sink pumpkin.

Directions: blah, blah, blah
Questions: contact me

Now I need some input! What else should I tell people to bring? Is it just 2 dives? (Carving and a night dive) Any other costs? Looking for your input asap so I can get this thing posted.

Thanks!
Ber :bunny:

It is $15 to enter the quarry and $6 (I think) to camp. Those are the only cost. We will be bringing grills or there is fast food near by.

We are telling people to bring camera if they have them to get the pumpkins at night.

We will be hanging out and diving on Sunday too for anyone who whats to stay around.

Chad

PM me your email address and I will send you a copy of the flyer I made up. Feel free to add to it if you want to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom