NEED INFO - Getaway Bay Breezes, Jamaica - Diving???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TropicalDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Resort is between Ochos Rios and Montego Bay. Our group wants to go here, and I'm wondering whether there's diving in Jamaica. Any info about the diving in Jamaica or the Breezes resort would be VERY much appreciated!

TropicalDiver:
Resort is between Ochos Rios and Montego Bay. Our group wants to go here, and I'm wondering whether there's diving in Jamaica. Any info about the diving in Jamaica or the Breezes resort would be VERY much appreciated!

If you mean the Breezes Runaway Bay, I did find out today that as of January 05, diving is NO LONGER included in the all-inclusive rate.

However, I have yet to confirm that information, but if you are thinking of diving there, I would contact the resort directly.

This mandate is apparently effecting ALL Breezes resorts. This change has already been made in Cuba. We were in Jibacoa last week and are dives were $30 per person and included all equipement (boat dives only).

I hope this help a little!
Ani

TropicalDiver:

Have not been to Breezes. Have been to Couples Resort, Ocho rios a number of time...would go back. The diving is good...it will not compare to Coz, but then what does around here? The last time we went everything was included even the dive equipment. I do not know that this has changed. They were using a new Newton boat. Plenty to do...romantic.

regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom