Need info on Naui DM books.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luscioman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I would like to know the current name and id# for the books for the Naui DM course. My instructor is looking for me but he also thinks the cost of them is $1,100. Though he cannot remember exactly. So with the name and book number I can confirm the pricing.

DM Certificate packet part #93502,msrp 109. Includes eLearning code which is necessary for all leadership courses since May. You have to do the eLearning portion of the course, he needs to complete the eLearning update.

And then you can get just the basic leadership package, part #97001, msrp 406.

if you are just stopping at DM, or unsure when you will do an instructor program, this is probably the best bet. You can always get any iGuides / etc later.

Ken
NAUI #19230

What books you need will depend if you have come up through the NAUI course progression. The basic leadership library may not be needed if you have copies of the books from your other courses. The Leadership text book, cert pak and S & P are required - take a look at what you have already and what you need specifically for the course.

Back
Top Bottom