Need new tank straps for Halcyon Eclipse?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nivek Llekots

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi All,

Finally after about 1000 dives the tank straps on my Halcyon Eclipse 30 have finally worn through where they go through the back plate. In hind site if I'd moved them around a little they would have lasted a lot longer.
Anyway I now need a new set of straps without the buckles (nothing wrong with them) but with the tank protector rubbers.
Does anyone know where I can order these, I need them ASAP before the originals break completely?

Thanks in advance for any help!

The cam straps are a sewn item so you will need to replace the whole thing. I believe the part name is "Single Tank Octogrip Strap, Replacement".

If you are EU, please check with these folks, I'm sure they can get you fixed right up.

BtS Europe AG
Klosterhofweg 96
D 41199 Monchengladbach Germany
+49 2166 67541 110
+49 2166 67541 115 (fax)
Sales@bts-eu.com
www.bts-eu.com

or if you are coming through the US at any point, as Rek2Tek pointed out, hit up one of our US dealers

1000 dives, eh, not bad :wink:

Thanks for the feedback, however as I live and work as a PADI DM in Curacao (The Netherlands Antilles), I'm finding it hard to find a Halcyon dealer who will accept payment from and ship to me here on the island.

Do you know a specific dealer that would be willing to help?

Back
Top Bottom