Need... salt water... have.... car...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

inter_alia

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wanted: dive location in salt water, boat or shore, with decent conditions (either nice seas or ok visibility kind of thing) in the next week or so. Yes, I've been looking around at the NOAA site and yes, I am well-acquainted the Florida springs... I miss West Palm, and that's as far south as I can get in one day's drive. I love Key Largo (Brent!) but that turns into an actual vacation very quickly ($$). I've never been able to get to the shore dive at the Regina on Bradenton Beach (but have dined at the Gulf Drive Cafe instead twice -- mmm... their coffee) and I think the panhandle is a bit cold for me right now (neoprene has its limits). There are even reports that the PCB jetties are off limits for the moment.
I guess this borders on whine and cheeze but, as my local instructors always say so well, my gills are dry. I'm despondent, it's not quite melodramatic. So I put this line out for suggestions/ invitations/ etc. I've got a buddy, lots of c-cards and more gear than necessary. [I'm looking for a pouty smilie thing to add here, but this is what you got instead.] I have a feeling plenty of you feel my pain... so what's a girl to do?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom