Need Swimmaster Wideview Mask and Farallon Snorkel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was very kind of Dale our Canadian diving friend. I am not as generous.

The first night of lobster season in 1956 I had dove all night at the LA break water. When I returned home a friend called to go diving again and who can turn down an offer the first day of bug season?

I was totally fatigued, It was very foggy, minus tide, slight swell, but away we went --All this contributed to an accident -- I washed in to a reef, destroying and my brand new Squalle mask and the left side of my face..165 stitches .

After the operations and recovery I returned to diving using my homemade Sturgil mask (see "The Mask ", Legends of Diving Scuba Diving and Recreation Center in Northwest Ohio - Portage Quarry ) The old stand by Sturgil mast would fit but was very uncomfortable. So I contacted Art Brown of Spearfisherman who sold me the first of many Wide Views. I have several, some in original boxes all which have been stored in a 50 caliber ammo box since they were manufactured

There are a number of "Wide views"
*** Model are you looking for?

*** What price are you expecting to pay?

sdm
I'll have to post a picture of the one I have to retire.

I don't know what one goes for, this is the first time that I've not had a spare in the freezer.:D

Try B& B scuba in Hillsville PA. I was just there today and saw a bunch of older stuff including an original set of Voit 72's w j valve and backpack(1/2 inch manifold) look like new. A few horse collar bc's still in original boxes, and an AMF swimmaster reg in the box new with the manual. He has 2 of those. I could look next time I;m there in a couple weeks at the masks. He's been in business since 1960 and I think some of the new stuff he has is from then. I know there are at least 20 or 30 masks in the original cardboard boxes but not sure of make and model. Website is http://www.bbdiving.com/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom