Need to get gear serviced... any referrals?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sb_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been out of the water for way too long and am itching to go diving but I do realize before I take my dive gear out of storage and take it diving it needs to go in for a tune up. I've got a set of Apeks regs and IDI regs that I'd like to get serviced. Anyone have a favorite shop/service that would deal with my regs? I remember hearing about a mail-in guy somewhere around here, I think I may have even received a business card at last year's SCUBA show but I can't find it right now. I would go with the local shops to me but I'm really not that happy with the service I've received at any of the Santa Barbara dive shops. Maybe I just got spoiled down in OC and LA by the vast numbers of dive shops where they actually have to compete for your money.

I could not find the card right now, but Mo2vation knows who this is. I know that he does all the work for quite a few shops and that he's a very good tech.

Christian

Back
Top Bottom