need TRIAD buddy for Aug 20 and/or 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
:flush: ( plans went down the drain )
i'm bummed b/c my u/w archaeology class has been cancelled for this weekend, but am still interested in diving somewhere convenient to the TRIAD ( Blue Stone, or maybe the Reidsville quarry?) .... if anyone in the area needs a dive buddy this weekend, post here or PM me.

you don't REALLY want to stay home and mow the grass, do ya???????
:confined:

i'd say pm charlie (ncdiver2004), but i think he's at the beach. try gerry (underh20), since even if he can't, he might know who can. or grier (grierhpharmd). or linda (lindabluedolphin). hope this gives you some people to start begging!

BabyDuck:
i'd say pm charlie (ncdiver2004), but i think he's at the beach. try gerry (underh20), since even if he can't, he might know who can. or grier (grierhpharmd). or linda (lindabluedolphin). hope this gives you some people to start begging!

LindaBluedolphin is looking for a buddy herself to dive with Capt. Tuck in Myrtle Beach tomorrow.....sigh......but I am going anyway. Leaving at 3pm today. If anyone wants to go let me know soon and if you can be at my place at 3pm we can split the gas down. I am sleeping on the boat, driving back Saturday after the dive.

:D

BabyDuck:

Thanks for the suggestions BabyDuck.
You're always in 'the know'.
Have a great weekend!
:snorkel:

LindaBluedolphin:
LindaBluedolphin is looking for a buddy herself to dive with Capt. Tuck in Myrtle Beach tomorrow.....sigh......but I am going anyway. Leaving at 3pm today. If anyone wants to go let me know soon and if you can be at my place at 3pm we can split the gas down. I am sleeping on the boat, driving back Saturday after the dive.

:D

hmmm ... actually i would like to head to the beach if i can get my dogs in a kennel somewhere ... would you be able to leave any later? i'm working until 5:30 today, but i'd be glad to split the driving with ya.

how deep are you planning to dive?

blowin_bubbles:
:flush: ( plans went down the drain )
i'm bummed b/c my u/w archaeology class has been cancelled for this weekend, but am still interested in diving somewhere convenient to the TRIAD ( Blue Stone, or maybe the Reidsville quarry?) .... if anyone in the area needs a dive buddy this weekend, post here or PM me.

you don't REALLY want to stay home and mow the grass, do ya???????
:confined:

I wish I'd seen your post earlier. My group could have dived a quarry a little closer.

Hope you had a chance to get wet. If not, I'm probably going to dive American Quarry on Wednesday or Thursday morning. If you're free, PM me...

-Grier

GrierHPharmD:
I wish I'd seen your post earlier. My group could have dived a quarry a little closer.

Hope you had a chance to get wet. If not, I'm probably going to dive American Quarry on Wednesday or Thursday morning. If you're free, PM me...

-Grier

I ended up diving Sat night and Sunday afternoon. It was a great weekend all around. Sounds like you got in some good diving yourself!

It was really great - got to dive with old and new friends, had wonderful (for a quarry!) viz, started early and got home at a reasonable time. All in all, a tough day to beat...

Glad to hear that you were able to dive. It's wonderful when things work out, isn't it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom