Need Venice FL dive boat recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i went out last month with the Aristakat out of Venice. Jamie is a great captain and guid. had a great time and found teeth. i will be making my next trip with him next time i go. you can probably find more info on the Venice thread of SB

Rent a tank from Florida West and dive off the beach in the afternoon. Go on the N side of Sharkys Pier and head NW out until you hit 17 to 20 ft of depth. There are teeth to be found there also. If you post on the Florida thread you may find some local dive buddies.
If this is your first time going with Florida West they are an excellent outfit. The dive master on the boat , Marie, is excellent. Im booked on with them the last week of July and will be doing the beach dives in the afternoon.
I would also sugges Captain Eddies for a nice place to get lunch when you get off they boat. They can direct you there if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom