Need YOKE to DIN Converter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You will need Polaris pices but they are rare and there is no esle Bridges and Ventil

producer that cared about the adapert pices in that kind are needed as i know.

(i have 2 Bridges and 3 ventils for ISO to DIN twin tanks).

E.L.7*

Just call a local Zeagle dealer and they can get the din kit for your reg. It's really an easy switch.

Jimmer:
Just call a local Zeagle dealer and they can get the din kit for your reg. It's really an easy switch.

Agreed, small cresent wrench and a allen wrench..1/4" if I am thinking right.

ScottZeagle:
Correct!!!

You need Zeagle part # 345-1010, which will convert your yoke regulator to a DIN.

Why there is none on Zeagle website? If I want to order it, may I order it from the net? Do you have any suggestion for me?

It's getting closer ;-)

Do you have a Zeagle dealer near you? That would be your easiest bet. I'm sure you can order it from the net somewhere, but you'll likely get hit by duty fees and obvious shipping costs. If you can find a local, or even Canadian retailer to get it, it might be more affordable.

Safety Stop:
Why there is none on Zeagle website? If I want to order it, may I order it from the net? Do you have any suggestion for me?

It's getting closer ;-)

It is not on the website because it isn't something that we sell to the average diver. You will also see that we don't list all of the parts that make up a BC or Regulator seperately. If you go to the Chevy website, they do not list all the parts that make up a car - just the car itself. :wink:

Contact our Canadian distributor and see if they can help you out! www.crosscountryparts.com

Thanks and good luck!

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom