Needed: dive buddy(s) Sunday and Monday 5/24,5/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phishphood

Contributor
Reaction score
My usual buddy is moving out of town this weekend, so anyone up for a dive Sunday (preferably morning or evening) or Monday? Sunday was looking at Cape Ann area, maybe Folly or back or pebble beach. Early morning would be best but I'm fairly flexible. Monday I was thinking of dropping down to Ft Wetherill or something like that, but again I'm flexible. Any takers? Also willing to pay for a share of gas if anyone wants to go out on a boat.

phish,

I'd have gone with you but working all weekend. If you do go please post conditions.

23rd - Stage Fort park. 10ft vis, 41F at 20 ft. brr

Thanks Merriman,
I need to get up there. Diving on the Cape just doesn't compare to the North Shore.

5/24 Back Beach rockport
10a, low tide, 15+ hazy vis in 10' water. 44* at "bottom" Dive computer malfunction meant I didn't keep going out to at least slightly deeper water. Saw a sea robin I think? Otherwise not much else of note.

Thinking of going out Saturday morning again conditions pending. Anyone interested?

5/25 Old Garden "Beach", 48 minutes, 46', mostly 45 degrees but a few spots at 43 degrees. Very nice dive, viz around 20-25', lots of skates, sand dollars, moon snails, fish beginning to return.

All of the sand is gone so even with no calm water, the entry/exit were difficult. Hopefully, the sand will either return (with a storm?) or via town trucking some in.

Headed to Folly tomorrow morning for some play time. Feel free to join

Back
Top Bottom