Negotiation Success Story - Spike Concedes!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boogie711

Reaction score
The war's not over Spike!

However, I am pleased to report that Spike has caved in. Apparently recognizing the folly and foolhardiness of his evil ways, Spike has decided to hand over my new drysuit underwear.

As a gesture of human compassion to our wet friends, I have decided that Dennis will be taken out of the blindfold and handcuffs. HOWEVER, he is still locked up and spends his evenings in a high-tech prison consisting of a shipping box for an E8-130.

Doesn't he look happy here? Obviously, Dennis is enjoying his new home away from that nasty and annoying Spike character.

And reminder - If Spike does anything stupid, the blindfold goes back on... or worse...

Well, you guys have Fin Solo and Spike ( is that short for Spike Wreckdiver?) Where is Onewent Kablowey, the evil Back Plater (father of Spike), and Princess Halcyon?

Use the Force(fin) Spike!!

I'm sad to say, I've spent all of 2 hours in Canada. (It was supposed to be a work day with a little free time, but a certain airline to remain nameless screwed that up.) But, you guys are definately convicing me that I need to put Ontario on my todo list...too funny...

Sorry James but I'm not from the Great White North. Been there and enjoyed it but don't live there.

If these adventures keep going Boogie711 is going to need counseling. Poor guy can't even go for a dive without being harrased.

Back
Top Bottom